Saturday 5:30 p.m. Vigil Mass (English)
Sunday 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., (English)
1:30 p.m. (Englisih)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.
Saturday: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
All are welcome!
Thirty-Thirty Sunday in Ordinary Time
November 17, 2019
1. Starting November 30, 2019, Saturday’s 5:30 p.m. Mass will be moved to 4:30 p.m.
Also, Reconciliation time will change to 2:00 p.m. instead of 3:00 p.m.
2. Please pick up your All Souls Candle from the “Altracito” to take home. Picture(s)
can be pick-up the weekend before Thanksgiving.
3. The Social Justice Ministry is asking for non-perishable food items for Foster Children.
There will be boxes located on the right side of the entrance.
Please bring your donations by November 23rd. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.
4. VIRTUS RENEWAL: November 18, 2019 Monday from 7:00-7:30 p.m. in the Conference Room.
5. Remember your deceased loved ones with Poinsettias for Christmas, $15 each 6” plant or $25.00
for two 6” plants. All Poinsettias will have the name/s of your loved one/s, 2 names per plant.
All registration forms must be received by Monday, Dec. 9, 2019 at the Parish Office.
6. St. Matthew is having a Christmas Fair on December 14th – 15th, Saturday 10am-6pm and
Sunday 9am – 3pm. For vendor information please call the Parish Office.
The Mission Statement for St Matthew Parish: is as follows:
“The Catholic community of Saint Matthew Parish, in the Diocese of El Paso, is called to celebrate the presence of Christ in Word and Sacrament. We are summoned and sent by Christ to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ in the spirit of faith, education, love, and service to our community in an effort to bring our members closer together and closer to God. This will be accomplished through: Teaching the tradition of the church and the word of God through worship and prayer. Establishing the spirit of belonging and welcoming visitors and new parishioners. Providing spiritual growth opportunities to all. Empowering and enriching the lives of our youth through ministry and education. Encouraging parishioners to share their time, talent, and value. Providing a safe atmosphere for all visitors and members.”
March 20, 2019