Saturday 5:30 p.m. Vigil Mass (English)
Sunday 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., (English)
1:30 p.m. (Englisih)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.
Saturday: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
All are welcome!
Fifth Sunday of Easter
May 19, 2019
1. We are asking for your Support and Generosity in our Capital Campaign.
We Thank you for your continued support!
2. During the Month of May The Rosary for the Blessed Mother will be Monday thru Friday
at 6:00 p.m. in the Daily Chapel. Flowers for the Blessed Mother are welcome.
3. There will be Anointing of the Sick every Last Saturday of each month,
May 25th after the 5:30 p.m. Mass.
4. Choir Meeting: Wednesday, May 22nd at 7:30 p.m. in the Church. For All Choir Members
This is a mandatory meeting requested by, Rev. Frank Lopez
"Thank you all in advance for your attendance"
5. Corporate Board Meeting: Wednesday May 22, 2019, 11:45 to 1:00 p.m. (Conference room)
6. Church Saftey and Secruity Council: will meet May 30th at 6:30 p.m. (Conference Room)
We are still looking for members of Active Duty Law Enforcement and members with
Medical Background. If interested, please call Colleen in the office.
7. If you are interested in becoming a Lector or Eucharistic Minister, Please call the office!
We need Lectors for Sunday 1:30 pm Mass (English Mass)
8. VIRTUS RENEWAL: Tuesday, May 21st at 7:00-7:30 p.m. in the Conference Room.
VIRTUS NEW CLASS: Saturday, June 1st at 9:00-11:00 a.m. in the Conference Room.
9. Adoration Every Friday: Hours of Adoration begin right after 9:00 a.m. Mass and close with
Benediction at 5:00 p.m.
* We Need more Hospitality Members for Saturday 5:30 p.m Mass.
Interested in becoming a Lector?
Please contact us if you're interested in serving at the Mass you attend!
All are Welcome!